Yancey 4-H Afterschool Monthly Newsletter
Yancey 4-H Afterschool
As we begin a new year with Bald Creek and Bee Log 4-H Afterschools, we are setting new goals.
- Keep the parents and teachers informed of what, when and why we are at the schools. Each month, a one-page newsletter with the next month’s calendar titled: Yancey 4-H Afterschool, Keeping You in the KNOW, will be published and hand delivered to the parents, teachers and principals. It will also be available on our website for easy access. Please contact your site director if you have any comments or questions. You may access September’s newletter by clicking on the link below. In the future, they will be posted under the newsletter link on the left side of our Yancey County Center website homepage or http://yancey.ces.ncsu.edu/. You can also find other bits of information which is helpful to the school or to you personally on the main website.
- A parent evening will be planned during the year.
- Field trips (when time allows).
- A monthly nutritional educational time.
- 4-H Curriculum will be the main focus to allign with the school’s curriculum.
- Trained volunteers will be added to enhance our program this year.
Was the information on this page helpful?
This page can also be accessed from: go.ncsu.edu/readext?241836