Parenting the Love and Logic Way
A six session parenting program designed by the Love and Logic Institute.
Learn how to:
- Avoid un-winnable power-struggles and arguments
- Stay calm when their kids do incredibly upsetting things
- Set enforceable limits
- Avoid enabling and begin empowering
- Help their kids learn from mistakes rather than repeating them
- Raise kids who are family members rather than dictators
- And much more!
This parenting program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately!
Dates: Tuesday’s, May 6th – June10th
Time: 6 PM – 9 PM
Location: Yancey Cooperative Extension, 10 Orchard Dr., Burnsville, NC 28714
Cost: $12 per person/$15 per couple
Snacks and Drinks Provided
Facilitators of the Parenting the Love and Logic Way ™ curriculum are independent and are not employees of the Love and Logic Institute.
Peirce Bingham 4-H Mountain Challenge, Independent Facilitator